System failures due to short voltage drops?
No problem with an energy storage from SET.
Short voltage drops often lead to system failures. To avoid system failures, SET has developed an energy storage system. This storage device is connected directly to the DC bus of an inverter. When the voltage drops, the DC bus of the inverter is kept at the desired voltage by the energy buffer.
Why an energy storage from SET?
- Increased system availability
- Applicable to all commercially available frequency converters
- Note: Frequency converters with 690 VAC rated mains voltage
- Completely autonomous operation
- Very high dynamics (4 ms to rated current)
- Scalability regarding rated voltage, energy content, rated power
Technical Data SET energy storage:
|DC rated voltage||1000 VDC||1000 VDC|
|Energy content||260 kJ||520 kJ|
|Rated power output||65 kW (≤ 4 s)||65 kW (≤ 8 s)|
|Max. power output||120 kW (≤ 100 ms)||120 kW (≤ 100 ms)|
|Operating temperature range||+10 °C to 40 °C||+10 °C to 40 °C|
|Cooling medium water||water (air optional)||water (air optional)|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz||230 V, 50 Hz|
|Interface||ProfiNET (CANopen optional)||ProfiNET (CANopen optional)|
|Protection class||IP23 (IP54 optional)||IP23 (IP54 optional)|
|Dimensions (HxBxT)||2000x400x600 mm||2000x600x600 mm|
|Weight||app. 300 kg||app. 400 kg|
*) further types upon request